Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Sothic Cycles to:
Sothic Cycles to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Sothic Cycles to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Sothic Cycles to Centuries
- 100 yr
Sothic Cycles to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Sothic Cycles to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Sothic Cycles to Decades
- 10 yr
Sothic Cycles to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Sothic Cycles to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Sothic Cycles to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Sothic Cycles to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Sothic Cycles to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Sothic Cycles to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Sothic Cycles to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Sothic Cycles to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Sothic Cycles to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Sothic Cycles to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Sothic Cycles to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Sothic Cycles to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Sothic Cycles to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Sothic Cycles to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Sothic Cycles to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Sothic Cycles to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Sothic Cycles to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Sothic Cycles to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Sothic Cycles to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Sothic Cycles to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Sothic Cycles to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Sothic Cycles to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Sothic Cycles to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Sothic Cycles to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Sothic Cycles to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.