Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Seconds to:
Seconds to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Seconds to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Seconds to Centuries
- 100 yr
Seconds to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Seconds to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Seconds to Decades
- 10 yr
Seconds to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Seconds to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Seconds to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Seconds to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Seconds to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Seconds to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Seconds to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Seconds to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Seconds to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Seconds to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Seconds to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Seconds to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Seconds to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Seconds to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Seconds to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Seconds to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Seconds to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Seconds to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Seconds to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Seconds to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Seconds to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Seconds to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Seconds to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Seconds to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Seconds to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Seconds to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Seconds to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Seconds to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Seconds to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Seconds to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Seconds to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Seconds to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Seconds to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Seconds to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Seconds to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Seconds to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Seconds to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Seconds to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Seconds to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Seconds to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Seconds to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Seconds to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.