Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Quarter-milacres to:
Quarter-milacres to Acres (International)
- An area of ten square chains, in more familiar units it is 4,840 square international yards; the international yard being defined as exactly 0.9144 meters. 1 Acre (International) is 4046.8564224 square meters (SI base unit).
Quarter-milacres to Acres (U.S. Survey)
- Ten square U.S. Survey chains or 4,840 square (survey) yards. Based on survey measures used before standardization with the metric system in 1959. Acre (U.S. Survey) is about 4,046.872 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Ares
- 1 Are is equal to an area exactly 10m by 10m, or 100 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Arpents
- 1 Arpent (as an area) is 32 400 square feet (French measure) and 1 Foot (French measure) = 12.789 inches according to Canadian Weights and Measures Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. W-6). 1 Arpent = 180 ft sq (French measure) = 3418.89385923086 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Baronies
- 1 Barony is exactly 4000 acres. Assuming international acres. In SI units 1 barony is approximately equal to 1.618743 x 107 meters square.
Quarter-milacres to Billion Square Feet
- A billion square feet (international). Using an international foot of exactly 0.3048 meters. One billion square feet is 92,903,040 square meters (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Boards
- An area of one inch by one foot. 1 bd (area) = 1 in * 1 ft. 1 bd = 0.007 741 92 m2
Quarter-milacres to Carucates
- Amount of land tillable by eight oxen in a plowing season. 120 acres. Calculated here using international acre. 1 Carucate = 120 acres = 485622.770688 square metres (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Circular Inches
- In SI units 1 circular inch is approximately 5.067075 x 10-4 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Circular Mils
- Area of a circle with a diameter of 1 mil, a mil being one-thousandth of an inch. 1 Circular mil ≈ 5.067 074 79 x 10-10 cubic meters (SI unit). 1 circ mil ≈ 0.000 000 000 506 707 479 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Cords
- A cord (area) is defined as 192 boards of 1 inch by 1 foot (12 inches). 192 boards is 2304 square inches, in SI units this is 1.486 448 64 square meters. 1 cord = 1.486 448 64 m2
Quarter-milacres to Deciares
- Area of ten square meters. 1/1000 of a hectare (10,000 square meters). A Deciare is 10 square meters. 1 da = 10 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Decimilliares
- Area of 1/10000 of an Are (10 meter x 10 meter). Equal to one square decimeter or 0.01 square meters. 1 Decimilliare = 0.01 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Dunams
- One dunam is 1 000 square meters. Originated as an area of land that could be worked by an ox team, eventually redefined to a thousand square meters. 1 dunam = 1 000 m2
Quarter-milacres to Foot-fathoms
- 1 Foot-fathom is exactly 6 square feet. This is 0.55741824 square meters (SI base unit). 1 ft-fm = 0.55741824 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Hectares
- Area of a square with sides of 100 meters. Commonly used in metric in place of acres. One hectare is 2.4711 acres or 11,960 square yards. One hectare equals ten thousand square meters (SI base unit). 1 ha = 104m2.
Quarter-milacres to Hides
- By definition 1 hide is exactly 100 acres. In SI units 1 hide is 4.0468564224 x 105 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Milacres
- A milacre is one-thousandth of an acre. One milacre is 43.560 square feet. Uses in agriculture and silviculture. One milacre is equal to 4.046 856 4224 square meters (SI unit). 1 milacre = 4.0468564224 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Million Square Feet
- A million square feet (international). Using an international foot of exactly 0.3048 meters. One million square feet is 92,903.04 square meters. 1 MMSF = 92903.04 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Morgens
- Area of land that can be worked by one person and an ox in a morning. Many variations. This calculation using one-quarter hectare (2,500 m2) definition, about 2,990 square yards. 1 Morgen = 2,500 square meters. 1 Mg = 2500 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Oxgangs
- Amount of land tillable by one ox in a plowing season. 15 acres. Calculated here using international acre. 1 Oxgang = 15 acres = 60702.846336 square metres (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Perch
- 1 Perch (as an area) is 324 square feet (French measure) and 1 Foot (French measure) = 12.789 inches according to Canadian Weights and Measures Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. W-6). 1 Perch = 18 ft sq (French measure) = 34.1889385923086 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Quarter Sections
- Area of 160 acres of land. One quarter of a township section, which is usually one square mile. About 64.75 hectares. One Quarter Section is 647,497.027,584 square meters. 1 Quarter Section = 647497.027584 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Roods
- 1 Rood is defined as 1/4 of an acre. In SI units 1 rood is 1,011.7141056 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Roofing Squares
- 10 feet by 10 feet = 100 square feet. Using an international foot of exactly 0.3048 meters length. 100 Square feet = 1 Roofing square = 9.290304 cubic meters (SI unit). 1 Roofing square = 9.290304 m3.
Quarter-milacres to Sections
- 1 Section is equal to 640 acres. Used to measure land area in the western Canadian provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. Rarely 640 acres in practice. 1 Section = 2589988.110336 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Sixteenths
- Area of 40 acres of land. Also called a quarter-quarter section. About 16.19 hectares. One Sixteenth is 161,874.256,896 square meters. 1 Sixteenth = 161874.256896 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Square Chains
- Square chain (international) measures 66 feet by 66 feet and is 1/10 of an acre. In SI units one square chain is 404.685 642 24 square meters. 1 sq ch = 4356 sq ft = 404.68564224 m2
Quarter-milacres to Square Feet
- Square foot (sq ft) is an area of one foot by one foot. One square foot = 144 square inches = 1/9 square yards. In SI units a square foot is 0.092 903 04 square meters. 1 sq ft = 0.09290304 m2
Quarter-milacres to Square Foot (U.S. Survey)
- Uses the old definition of a survey foot, which is 1200/3937 meters. Area is one survey foot by one survey foot. One square survey foot is approximately 0.092,903,411,613,275 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Square Inches
- A square inch is an area with sides measuring one inch by one inch. One square inch (in2) is 6.4516 square centimeters (cm2). In SI base units a square inch is 0.00064516 square meters. 1 sq in = 0.00064516 m2
Quarter-milacres to Square Links
- Square links is one link by one link. One link is 1/100 chains, 0.66 feet or 7.92 inches, making a square link 62.7264 square inches. In SI unit a square link (sq lnk) (international) is 0.040468564224 square meters (m2)
Quarter-milacres to Square Miles
- A square mile is the area having two sides equal to one mile or 5 280 feet or 1 760 yards. A square mile is 3 097 600 square yards or 640 acres. In SI units 1 square mile (sq mi) = 258998.110336 square meters (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Square Miles (U.S. Survey)
- 1 Square mile (U.S. Survey) is a square of 5280 U.S. survey feet per side. 1 ft U.S. survey = 1200/3937 meters. In SI units it is roughly 2 589 998.470 319 52 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Square Mils
- 1 Square mil is an area of 1 mil by 1 mil where 1 mil is 0.001 inches. In SI units 1 square mil is 6.4516 x 10-10 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Square Rods
- A square rod is equal to the area of a square with sides of one rod each. A square rod is 2721/4 square feet. In SI base a square rod (sq rd) of 16.5 international feet is 25.29285264 square meters (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Square Yards
- A square yard is an area equal to a square with sides of one yard (or three feet or 36 inches). One square yard is nine square feet. In SI units 1 square yard (sq yd) is 0.83612736 square meters (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Thousand Circular Mils
- A thousand times the area of a circle with a diameter of one mil. Abbreviated kcmil or MCM. 1 Thousand circular mils ≈ 5.067 074 790 97 x 10-7 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 kcmil ≈ 0.000 000 506 707 479 097 m3.
Quarter-milacres to Thousand Square Feet
- A thousand square feet (international). Using an international foot of exactly 0.3048 meters. One thousand square feet is 92.903,04 square meters. 1 MSF = 92.90304 m2.
Quarter-milacres to Townships
- 1 Township is defined as 36 square miles (U.S. Survey). In SI units 1 township is roughly 93,239,940 square meters.
Quarter-milacres to Virgates
- Amount of land tillable by two oxen in a plowing season. 30 acres. Calculated here using international acre. 1 Virgate = 30 acres = 121405.692672 square metres (m2).
Quarter-milacres to Yardlands
- 1 Yardland is defined as 30 acres. In SI units 1 yardland is equal to 121,405.692672 square meters.