Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Millilitres to:
Millilitres to Acre-Feet
- Acre-foot is the area of one acre with a height of one foot. It measures 66 feet by 660 feet (acre) by 1 foot; 43 560 cu ft. Typically used for large water volumes. One international acre-foot (ac ft) is 1233.48183754752 cubic meters (m3).
Millilitres to Barrels of Oil
- 1 Barrel of oil holds 42 US fluid gallons. This is equal to 0.158987294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 bbl = 0.158987294928 m3.
Millilitres to Billion Cubic Feet
- A billion cubic feet. 1 billion cubic feet equals 28316846.592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 BCF = 28316846.592 m3.
Millilitres to Cubic Centimeters
- A cube measuring exactly one centimetre on each side. A centimeter being exactly 1/100th of a meter. One cubic centimeter = 0.000,001 cubic meters (SI unit volume). 1 cm3 = 0.000001 m3.
Millilitres to Cubic Feet
- 1 ft x 1 ft x 1 ft. Approximately 0.028316846592 cubic meters (SI).
Millilitres to Cubic Inches
- A cube 1 inch by 1 inch by 1 inch. 0.000 016 387 064 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 cu in = 0.000016387064 m3.
Millilitres to Cubic Kilometers
- 1 Cubic kilometer is equal to a volume with sides 1000 x 1000 x 1000 meters. 1 km3 = 1 000 000 000 m3.
Millilitres to Cubic Meters
- Volume made by a cube having one meter per side. 1 m * 1 m * 1 m.
Millilitres to Cubic Millimeters
- A cube measuring one millimeter on each side. 1 mm x 1 mm x 1mm. One cubic millimeter is exactly 0.000 000 001 cubic meters. 1 mm3 = 1 x 10-9 m3.
Millilitres to Dessertspoons
- A dessertspoon in some commonwealth countries is 10 mL or 0.01 litres.
Millilitres to Drops
- Although the size of 1 drop may vary due to factors such as liquid surface tension it can be approximated as 1/96th a teaspoon or 0.05 millilitres.
Millilitres to Drums (55 US gal)
- 55 US fluid gallons. Exact measures of drum size may vary by manufacturer or intended use. 55 US gal is a common drum size; metric sizes may be 200, 205, or 208 litres (208 being closest to 55 US gal). 1 Drum = 0.20819764812 cubic meters (SI base unit).
Millilitres to Fifths
- Defined as one-fifth of a Gallon (US fluid). 1/5 US Gal. 46.2 Cubic Inches. This is about 757.0824 milliliters or 0.0007570824 cubic meters (SI base unit of volume).
Millilitres to Fluid Ounces (US food nutrition labeling)
- Exactly 30 milliliters (ml) as define by US regulation 21 CFR 101.9(b)(5)(viii); only to be used in US food nutrition labeling. 1 oz fl (US nutrition) = 0.00003 m3 (SI base unit).
Millilitres to Fluid Scruples (Imperial)
- 1/24 fluid ounce, 1/3 fluid dram, or 20 minims (Imperial). Approximately 1.183 877 604 166 667 milliliters.
Millilitres to Fluid Scruples (US)
- 1/24 fluid ounce, 1/3 fluid dram, or 20 minims (US). 1.232 230 398 4375 milliliters.
Millilitres to Gigalitres
- A gigalitre is exactly one billion (1,000,000,000) litres.
Millilitres to Gills (US)
- Half a cup, 4 US fluid ounces. 118.294 118 25 milliliters.
Millilitres to Hectare Meters
- A volume of 10 000 cubic meters created by flooding an area of one hectare to a depth of one meter, thus creating a volume one hectare by one meter. 1 ha m = 10 000 m3.
Millilitres to Hundreds of Cubic Feet
- 1 CCF or 100 Cubic Feet is a common volume in household natural gas and water billing approximately equal to 2.8316846592 cubic meters. C denotes centum, CF denotes Cubic Feet.
Millilitres to Jiggers
- A jigger (or shot) is used in bartending to measure 1 1⁄2 US fluid ounces. 1 jigger is equal to 44.36 millilitres.
Millilitres to Kilderkins
- 1 Kilderkin = 2 firkins = half a barrel = 18 imperial gallons. English beer measure. In SI units 1 kilderkin is approximately equal to 0.08182962 cubic meters. 1 kilderkin = 0.08182962 m3.
Millilitres to Kilogallons
- A thousand gallons. Using U.S. fluid gallons of exactly 231 cubic inches. 1 Kilogallon = 3.785 411 784 cubic meters (SI base). 1 kgal = 3.785411784 m3.
Millilitres to Koku
- Japanese measure equal to 10 cubic shaku; roughly the annual supply of rice required to sustain one peasant. 1 Koku = 0.278264741074658 cubic meters.
Millilitres to Million Barrels of Oil
- A million barrels of oil (US) = 42 000 000 gallons (US fluid). 1 thousand barrels of oil is 158987.294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 Mbbl = 158987.294928 m3.
Millilitres to Million Cubic Feet
- A million cubic feet. 1 Million cubic feet equals 28316.846592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 MMCF = 28316.846592 m3.
Millilitres to Minims (Imperial)
- Precisely 1/480 of an Imperial fluid ounce. Also, 1/60 of an Imperial fluid dram. Approximately one drop. 1 Imperial fluid minim = 59.19388020833 microliters.
Millilitres to Minims (US fluid)
- Precisely 1/480 of a US fluid ounce. Also, 1/60 of a US fluid dram. Approximately one drop or 0.95 grains of water. 1 US fluid minim = 61.611519921875 microliters.
Millilitres to Picolitres
- A picolitre is 1 x 10-12 litres. It is only suitable for measuring very small volumes.
Millilitres to Teralitres
- A teralitre is exactly one trillion litres (1,000,000,000,000).
Millilitres to Thousand Barrels of Oil
- A thousand barrels of oil (US) = 42 000 gallons (US fluid). 1 thousand barrels of oil is 158.987294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 Mbbl = 158.987294928 m3.
Millilitres to Thousand Cubic Meters
- Exactly one thousand cubic meters. Commonly used for measuring volumes of natural gas. Abbreviated by scientific notation (103m3) or as TCM. 103m3 is equal to one thousand cubic meters. 10³m³ = 1,000 m³.
Millilitres to Thousand Million Cubic Feet
- A thousand million cubic feet or a billion cubic feet. A measure typically used to refer to large amounts of water in reservoirs. 1 thousand million cubic feet = 28316846.592 cubic meters (SI base unit).1 TCM = 28316846.592 m3.
Millilitres to Thousands of Cubic Feet
- 1 MCF or Thousand Cubic Feet is a common commercial measurement of natural gas approximately equal to 28.316846592 cubic meters. M denotes mil, from the French word for thousand NOT the metric prefix meaning million; CF denotes Cubic Feet.
Millilitres to Trillion Cubic Feet
- A Trillion cubic feet. Mostly used in measuring natural gas reserves. 1 Trillion cubic feet is equal to 28 316 846 592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 TCF = 28316846592 m3.
Millilitres to Tuns
- An old measure consisting of 252 US fluid gallons. 1 Tun (US) is equivalent to 0.953923769568 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 US tu = 0.953923769568 m3