Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Nanofortnights to:
Nanofortnights to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Nanofortnights to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Nanofortnights to Centuries
- 100 yr
Nanofortnights to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Nanofortnights to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Nanofortnights to Decades
- 10 yr
Nanofortnights to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Nanofortnights to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Nanofortnights to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Nanofortnights to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Nanofortnights to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Nanofortnights to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Nanofortnights to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Nanofortnights to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Nanofortnights to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Nanofortnights to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Nanofortnights to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Nanofortnights to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Nanofortnights to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Nanofortnights to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Nanofortnights to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Nanofortnights to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Nanofortnights to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Nanofortnights to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Nanofortnights to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Nanofortnights to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Nanofortnights to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Nanofortnights to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Nanofortnights to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Nanofortnights to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Nanofortnights to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Nanofortnights to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Nanofortnights to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Nanofortnights to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Nanofortnights to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Nanofortnights to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Nanofortnights to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Nanofortnights to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Nanofortnights to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Nanofortnights to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Nanofortnights to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.