Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Millennia to:
Millennia to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Millennia to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Millennia to Centuries
- 100 yr
Millennia to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Millennia to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Millennia to Decades
- 10 yr
Millennia to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Millennia to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Millennia to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Millennia to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Millennia to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Millennia to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Millennia to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Millennia to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Millennia to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Millennia to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Millennia to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Millennia to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Millennia to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Millennia to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Millennia to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Millennia to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Millennia to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Millennia to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Millennia to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Millennia to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Millennia to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Millennia to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Millennia to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Millennia to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Millennia to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Millennia to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Millennia to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Millennia to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Millennia to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Millennia to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Millennia to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Millennia to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Millennia to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Millennia to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Millennia to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Millennia to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Millennia to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Millennia to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Millennia to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Millennia to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Millennia to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Millennia to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.