Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Ke to:
Ke to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Ke to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Ke to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Ke to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Ke to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Ke to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Ke to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Ke to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Ke to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Ke to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Ke to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Ke to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Ke to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Ke to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Ke to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Ke to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Ke to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Ke to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Ke to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Ke to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Ke to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Ke to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Ke to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Ke to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Ke to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Ke to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Ke to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Ke to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Ke to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Ke to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Ke to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Ke to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Ke to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Ke to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Ke to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Ke to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Ke to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Ke to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.