Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Degrees Newton to:
Degrees Newton to Degrees Delisle
- The Desisle (°De) scale runs from 0 °De at the boiling point of water to 150 °De at the freezing point of water. 1 °De is roughly equal to 372.48 °K (SI unit).
Degrees Newton to Degrees Fahrenheit
- 0 °F = freezing pt. of H2O+NaCl (Salt), 180°F between freezing and boiling pt. of H2 at 1atm
Degrees Newton to Degrees Reaumur
- The Réaumur temperature scale is set with the freezing point of water at 0 °Ré and the boiling point of water at 80 °Ré. 1 °Ré is roughly equal to 274.4 °K (SI Unit).
Degrees Newton to Degrees Romer
- In the Rømer scale 0 is set to the freezing point of brine and the boiling point of water is set to 60°Rø. 1 °Rø is roughly equal to 260.77 °K (SI Unit).
Degrees Newton to Gas Marks
- Oven knob Gas Marks can be approximated to temperature where Gas Mark 1 is about 135 °C (or 275 °F) and Gas Mark 9 is about 246 °C (or 475 °F).
Degrees Newton to Kelvins
- 1/273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water.