Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Sols to:
Sols to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Sols to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Sols to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Sols to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Sols to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Sols to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Sols to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Sols to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Sols to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Sols to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Sols to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Sols to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Sols to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Sols to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Sols to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Sols to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Sols to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Sols to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Sols to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Sols to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Sols to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Sols to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Sols to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Sols to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Sols to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Sols to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Sols to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Sols to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Sols to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Sols to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Sols to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Sols to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Sols to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Sols to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Sols to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Sols to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Sols to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Sols to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.