Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Picoseconds to:
Picoseconds to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Picoseconds to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Picoseconds to Centuries
- 100 yr
Picoseconds to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Picoseconds to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Picoseconds to Decades
- 10 yr
Picoseconds to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Picoseconds to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Picoseconds to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Picoseconds to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Picoseconds to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Picoseconds to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Picoseconds to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Picoseconds to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Picoseconds to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Picoseconds to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Picoseconds to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Picoseconds to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Picoseconds to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Picoseconds to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Picoseconds to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Picoseconds to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Picoseconds to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Picoseconds to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Picoseconds to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Picoseconds to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Picoseconds to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Picoseconds to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Picoseconds to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Picoseconds to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Picoseconds to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Picoseconds to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Picoseconds to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Picoseconds to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Picoseconds to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Picoseconds to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Picoseconds to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Picoseconds to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Picoseconds to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Picoseconds to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Picoseconds to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Picoseconds to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Picoseconds to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Picoseconds to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Picoseconds to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Picoseconds to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Picoseconds to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Picoseconds to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.