Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Octaeterides to:
Octaeterides to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Octaeterides to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Octaeterides to Centuries
- 100 yr
Octaeterides to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Octaeterides to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Octaeterides to Decades
- 10 yr
Octaeterides to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Octaeterides to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Octaeterides to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Octaeterides to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Octaeterides to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Octaeterides to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Octaeterides to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Octaeterides to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Octaeterides to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Octaeterides to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Octaeterides to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Octaeterides to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Octaeterides to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Octaeterides to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Octaeterides to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Octaeterides to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Octaeterides to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Octaeterides to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Octaeterides to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Octaeterides to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Octaeterides to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Octaeterides to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Octaeterides to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Octaeterides to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Octaeterides to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Octaeterides to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Octaeterides to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Octaeterides to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Octaeterides to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Octaeterides to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Octaeterides to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Octaeterides to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Octaeterides to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Octaeterides to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Octaeterides to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Octaeterides to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Octaeterides to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Octaeterides to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Octaeterides to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Octaeterides to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Octaeterides to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Octaeterides to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.