Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Drops to:
Drops to Acre-Feet
- Acre-foot is the area of one acre with a height of one foot. It measures 66 feet by 660 feet (acre) by 1 foot; 43 560 cu ft. Typically used for large water volumes. One international acre-foot (ac ft) is 1233.48183754752 cubic meters (m3).
Drops to Acre-Inches
- 1 ac x 1 in
Drops to Barrels (Imperial)
- 36 gal (Imp)
Drops to Barrels (U.S. dry)
- 105 qt (US) = 105/32 bu (US lvl)
Drops to Barrels (U.S. fluid)
- 31-1/2 gal (US)
Drops to Barrels of Oil
- 1 Barrel of oil holds 42 US fluid gallons. This is equal to 0.158987294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 bbl = 0.158987294928 m3.
Drops to Billion Cubic Feet
- A billion cubic feet. 1 billion cubic feet equals 28316846.592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 BCF = 28316846.592 m3.
Drops to Board-Feet
- 144 cu in
Drops to Buckets (Imperial)
- 4 gal (Imp)
Drops to Bushels (Imperial)
- 8 gal (Imp)
Drops to Bushels (U.S. dry heaped)
- 1 1/4 bu (US lvl)
Drops to Bushels (U.S. dry level)
- 2150.42 cu in
Drops to Butts
- 126 gal (wine)
Drops to Centilitres
- A centilitre is exactly 1 / 100th of a litre.
Drops to Coombs
- 4 bu (Imp)
Drops to Cord-Feet
- 16 cu ft
Drops to Cords
- 8 ft x 4 ft x 4 ft
Drops to Cubic Centimeters
- A cube measuring exactly one centimetre on each side. A centimeter being exactly 1/100th of a meter. One cubic centimeter = 0.000,001 cubic meters (SI unit volume). 1 cm3 = 0.000001 m3.
Drops to Cubic Feet
- 1 ft x 1 ft x 1 ft. Approximately 0.028316846592 cubic meters (SI).
Drops to Cubic Inches
- A cube 1 inch by 1 inch by 1 inch. 0.000 016 387 064 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 cu in = 0.000016387064 m3.
Drops to Cubic Kilometers
- 1 Cubic kilometer is equal to a volume with sides 1000 x 1000 x 1000 meters. 1 km3 = 1 000 000 000 m3.
Drops to Cubic Meters
- Volume made by a cube having one meter per side. 1 m * 1 m * 1 m.
Drops to Cubic Miles
- 1 mi x 1 mi x 1 mi
Drops to Cubic Millimeters
- A cube measuring one millimeter on each side. 1 mm x 1 mm x 1mm. One cubic millimeter is exactly 0.000 000 001 cubic meters. 1 mm3 = 1 x 10-9 m3.
Drops to Cubic Yards
- 27 cu ft
Drops to Cubic-Fathoms
- 1 fm x 1 fm x 1 fm
Drops to Cups
- 250.0 x 10-6m3
Drops to Cups (breakfast)
- 10 fl oz (Imp)
Drops to Cups (Canadian)
- 8 fl oz (Imp)
Drops to Cups (U.S. customary)
- 8 US fl oz = 1/16 gal (US)
Drops to Dashes (Imperial)
- 1 Imperial dash is defined as 1/8th of an Imperial teaspoon.
Drops to Decalitres
- A decalitre is exactly 10 litres.
Drops to Decilitres
- A decilitre is exactly 0.1 litres.
Drops to Dessertspoons
- A dessertspoon in some commonwealth countries is 10 mL or 0.01 litres.
Drops to Drums (55 US gal)
- 55 US fluid gallons. Exact measures of drum size may vary by manufacturer or intended use. 55 US gal is a common drum size; metric sizes may be 200, 205, or 208 litres (208 being closest to 55 US gal). 1 Drum = 0.20819764812 cubic meters (SI base unit).
Drops to Fifths
- Defined as one-fifth of a Gallon (US fluid). 1/5 US Gal. 46.2 Cubic Inches. This is about 757.0824 milliliters or 0.0007570824 cubic meters (SI base unit of volume).
Drops to Fluid Drams (Imperial)
- 1/8 of a fluid ounce (Imperial). 3.551 632 8125 milliliters.
Drops to Fluid Drams (US)
- 1/8 of a fluid ounce (US). 3.696 691 195 3125 milliliters.
Drops to Fluid Ounces (Imperial)
- 1/160 gal (Imp)
Drops to Fluid Ounces (U.S. customary)
- 1/128 gal (US)
Drops to Fluid Ounces (US food nutrition labeling)
- Exactly 30 milliliters (ml) as define by US regulation 21 CFR 101.9(b)(5)(viii); only to be used in US food nutrition labeling. 1 oz fl (US nutrition) = 0.00003 m3 (SI base unit).
Drops to Fluid Scruples (Imperial)
- 1/24 fluid ounce, 1/3 fluid dram, or 20 minims (Imperial). Approximately 1.183 877 604 166 667 milliliters.
Drops to Fluid Scruples (US)
- 1/24 fluid ounce, 1/3 fluid dram, or 20 minims (US). 1.232 230 398 4375 milliliters.
Drops to Gallons (Imperial)
- 4.54609 L
Drops to Gallons (U.S. dry)
- 1/8 bu (US lvl)
Drops to Gallons (U.S. fluid)
- 231 cu in
Drops to Gallons of Beer
- 282 cu in
Drops to Gigalitres
- A gigalitre is exactly one billion (1,000,000,000) litres.
Drops to Gills (Imperial)
- 5 Imperial fluid ounces. 142.065 3125 milliliters.
Drops to Gills (US)
- Half a cup, 4 US fluid ounces. 118.294 118 25 milliliters.
Drops to Hectare Meters
- A volume of 10 000 cubic meters created by flooding an area of one hectare to a depth of one meter, thus creating a volume one hectare by one meter. 1 ha m = 10 000 m3.
Drops to Hectolitres
- A hectolitre is exactly 100 litres.
Drops to Hogsheads (Imperial)
- 2 bl (Imp)
Drops to Hogsheads (U.S.)
- 2 fl bl (US)
Drops to Hundreds of Cubic Feet
- 1 CCF or 100 Cubic Feet is a common volume in household natural gas and water billing approximately equal to 2.8316846592 cubic meters. C denotes centum, CF denotes Cubic Feet.
Drops to Jiggers
- A jigger (or shot) is used in bartending to measure 1 1⁄2 US fluid ounces. 1 jigger is equal to 44.36 millilitres.
Drops to Kilderkins
- 1 Kilderkin = 2 firkins = half a barrel = 18 imperial gallons. English beer measure. In SI units 1 kilderkin is approximately equal to 0.08182962 cubic meters. 1 kilderkin = 0.08182962 m3.
Drops to Kilogallons
- A thousand gallons. Using U.S. fluid gallons of exactly 231 cubic inches. 1 Kilogallon = 3.785 411 784 cubic meters (SI base). 1 kgal = 3.785411784 m3.
Drops to Kilolitres
- A kilolitre is exactly 1,000 litres.
Drops to Koku
- Japanese measure equal to 10 cubic shaku; roughly the annual supply of rice required to sustain one peasant. 1 Koku = 0.278264741074658 cubic meters.
Drops to Litres
- 1 dm3
Drops to Megalitres
- A megalitre is exactly 1,000,000 litres.
Drops to Microlitres
- A microlitre is exactly 0.000001 litres.
Drops to Millilitres
- 1 Millilitre is 1/1000th of a Litre.
Drops to Million Barrels of Oil
- A million barrels of oil (US) = 42 000 000 gallons (US fluid). 1 thousand barrels of oil is 158987.294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 Mbbl = 158987.294928 m3.
Drops to Million Cubic Feet
- A million cubic feet. 1 Million cubic feet equals 28316.846592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 MMCF = 28316.846592 m3.
Drops to Minims (Imperial)
- Precisely 1/480 of an Imperial fluid ounce. Also, 1/60 of an Imperial fluid dram. Approximately one drop. 1 Imperial fluid minim = 59.19388020833 microliters.
Drops to Minims (US fluid)
- Precisely 1/480 of a US fluid ounce. Also, 1/60 of a US fluid dram. Approximately one drop or 0.95 grains of water. 1 US fluid minim = 61.611519921875 microliters.
Drops to Nanolitres
- A nanolitre is exactly 1 x 10-9 litres.
Drops to Picolitres
- A picolitre is 1 x 10-12 litres. It is only suitable for measuring very small volumes.
Drops to Pints (Imperial)
- 1/8 gal (Imp)
Drops to Pints (U.S. dry)
- 1/64 bu (US lvl) = 1/8 gal (US dry)
Drops to Pints (U.S. fluid)
- 1/8 gal (US)
Drops to Quarts (Imperial)
- 1/4 gal (Imp)
Drops to Quarts (U.S. fluid)
- 1/4 gal (US fl)
Drops to Tablespoons (U.S. customary)
- 1/2 US fl oz
Drops to Teaspoons (U.S. customary)
- 1/6 US fl oz
Drops to Teralitres
- A teralitre is exactly one trillion litres (1,000,000,000,000).
Drops to Thousand Barrels of Oil
- A thousand barrels of oil (US) = 42 000 gallons (US fluid). 1 thousand barrels of oil is 158.987294928 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 Mbbl = 158.987294928 m3.
Drops to Thousand Cubic Meters
- Exactly one thousand cubic meters. Commonly used for measuring volumes of natural gas. Abbreviated by scientific notation (103m3) or as TCM. 103m3 is equal to one thousand cubic meters. 10³m³ = 1,000 m³.
Drops to Thousand Million Cubic Feet
- A thousand million cubic feet or a billion cubic feet. A measure typically used to refer to large amounts of water in reservoirs. 1 thousand million cubic feet = 28316846.592 cubic meters (SI base unit).1 TCM = 28316846.592 m3.
Drops to Thousands of Cubic Feet
- 1 MCF or Thousand Cubic Feet is a common commercial measurement of natural gas approximately equal to 28.316846592 cubic meters. M denotes mil, from the French word for thousand NOT the metric prefix meaning million; CF denotes Cubic Feet.
Drops to Trillion Cubic Feet
- A Trillion cubic feet. Mostly used in measuring natural gas reserves. 1 Trillion cubic feet is equal to 28 316 846 592 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 TCF = 28316846592 m3.
Drops to Tuns
- An old measure consisting of 252 US fluid gallons. 1 Tun (US) is equivalent to 0.953923769568 cubic meters (SI base unit). 1 US tu = 0.953923769568 m3