Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Millifortnights to:
Millifortnights to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Millifortnights to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Millifortnights to Centuries
- 100 yr
Millifortnights to Days
- 1 day is 24 hours. The amount of time required for one full rotation of the Earth from the perspective of the Sun. More specifically this unit is known as a solar day. 1 Solar day = 86 400 seconds (SI base unit). 1 d = 86400 s.
Millifortnights to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Millifortnights to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Millifortnights to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Millifortnights to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Millifortnights to Fortnights
- 2 Weeks.
Millifortnights to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Millifortnights to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Millifortnights to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Millifortnights to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Millifortnights to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Millifortnights to Jiffies
- 1/60th Seconds.
Millifortnights to Jiffies (alternative)
- 1/100th Seconds.
Millifortnights to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Millifortnights to Ke (traditional)
- 1 ke is 1/100th of a day.
Millifortnights to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Millifortnights to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Millifortnights to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Millifortnights to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Millifortnights to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Millifortnights to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Millifortnights to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Millifortnights to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Millifortnights to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Millifortnights to Minutes
- 60 Seconds.
Millifortnights to Moments
- 90 Seconds.
Millifortnights to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Millifortnights to Months (hollow)
- 1 Hollow months is 29 days.
Millifortnights to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Millifortnights to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Millifortnights to Octaeterides
- 1 Ocaeteris is roughly 2922 days.
Millifortnights to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Millifortnights to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Millifortnights to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Millifortnights to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Millifortnights to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Millifortnights to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Millifortnights to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Millifortnights to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Millifortnights to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Millifortnights to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Millifortnights to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Millifortnights to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Millifortnights to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.