Free Conversion Calculators in Your Web Browser
Convert Days to:
Days to Callippic Cycles
- 1 Callippic cycles is exactly equal to 441 hollow months (29 days) plus 499 full months (30 days). This is 76 Julian years (365.25 days per Julian year).
Days to Centiseconds
- A centisecond is exactly 0.01 seconds. One hundredth of a second.
Days to Days (sidereal)
- The amount of time needed for the earth to rotate once around its axis as viewed from a distance star. Approximately 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.1 seconds. 86,164.1 seconds. See Days for 24 hour solar day.
Days to Decaseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 10 seconds. 1 das = 10 s. Ten seconds.
Days to Deciseconds
- A decisecond is exactly 0.1 seconds. One tenth of a second.
Days to Femtoseconds
- A femtosecond is exactly 1 x 10-15 seconds. A quadrillionth of a second.
Days to Gigaseconds
- A gigasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000 seconds. A billion seconds.
Days to Hectoseconds
- A decasecond is exactly 100 seconds. 1 hs = 100 s. One hundred seconds.
Days to Heleks
- 1 Helek is equal to 1/1080 hours.
Days to Hipparchic Cycles
- 1 Happarchic cycles is one day less than 4 Callippic cycles. 304 Julian years (365.25 days) minutes 1 day.
Days to Hours
- 60 Minutes. In SI units 3600 seconds.
Days to Ke
- 1 ke is 1/4 of an hour. 900 seconds.
Days to Kiloseconds
- A kilosecond is exactly 1,000 seconds. A thousand seconds.
Days to Lustres
- 1 Lustre is equal to 5 years of 365 days each.
Days to Megaseconds
- A megasecond is exactly 1,000,000 seconds. A million seconds.
Days to Metonic Cycles
- 1 Metonic cycle is equal to 110 hollow months (29 days) plus 125 full months (30 days). The equates to 6940 days or approximately 19 years.
Days to Microfortnights
- 1 Microfortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000 days or 1.2096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 µfn = 1.2096 s.
Days to Microseconds
- A microsecond is exactly 1 x 10-6 seconds. 1 µs = 0.000,001 s. One millionth of a second.
Days to Millennia
- 1 Millennium is equal to 1,000 years. In this calculation Julian years are being used (365.25 days).
Days to Millidays
- 1/1000 Days. In SI units 86.4 seconds.
Days to Millifortnights
- 1 Millifortnight is equal to 14 / 1000 days or 1209.6 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 mfn = 1209.6 s.
Days to Milliseconds
- A millisecond is exactly 1 x 10-3 seconds. 1 ms = 0.001 s.
Days to Months
- 30 Days, for the purposes of calculation.
Days to Nanofortnights
- 1 Nanofortnight is equal to 14 / 1000000000 days or 0.0012096 seconds. It is intended to be used only for humour or obfuscation. 1 nfn = 0.0012096 s.
Days to Nanoseconds
- A nanosecond is exactly 1 x 10-9 seconds. 1 ns = 0.000,000,001 s.
Days to Picoseconds
- A picosecond is exactly 1 x 10-12 seconds. 1 ps = 0.000,000,000,001 s.
Days to Seconds
- time of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the 2 hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom at 0 K (but other seconds are sometimes used in astronomy)
Days to Shakes
- 1 Shake is equal to 10 nanoseconds.
Days to Sigmas
- 1 Sigma is equal to 1 microsecond.
Days to Sols
- 1 Sol is a martian solar day, one full rotation of Mars from the perspective of the Sun. Approximately 88775.24409 seconds or 24 hours, 39 minutes, 35.24409 seconds; slightly variable due to orbital eccentricity. 1 sol = 88775.24409 s.
Days to Sothic Cycles
- 1 Sothic cycle is equal to 1461 years of 365 days. Also 1460 Julian years (365.25 days).
Days to Svedbergs
- 1 Svedberg is equal to 10-8 seconds.
Days to Teraseconds
- A terasecond is exactly 1,000,000,000,000 seconds. A trillion seconds.
Days to Weeks
- 1 Week is equal to 7 days. In SI units 1 week is 604,800 seconds.
Days to Years
- 1 Year (Gregorian) contains 365.2425 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,556,952 seconds.
Days to Years (Julian)
- 1 Year (Julian) contains 365.25 days, in SI units it is equal to 31,557,600 seconds.
Days to Years (sidereal)
- 1 Year (sidereal) is exactly equal to the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position with respect to the star of the celestial sphere. In SI units the is approximately 31,446,925 seconds.
Days to Years (tropical)
- 1 Year (tropical) is the time taken for the Sun to return to the same position in the cycle of seasons. In Si units the is 31,556,925 seconds.